Sicilian caponata 280 gr. Classic side dish of Sicilian cuisine based on fried vegetables. Made in Sicily from local ingredients, including Nocellara Etnea olives from the area of Mount Etna.
Ingredients: Aubergines, peppers, onion, celery, Nocellara Etnea green olives, tomato sauce, raisins, pine nuts, evo oil, vinegar, sugar, tomato extract. May contain traces of: nuts, cheese, fish.
How to enjoy this product at best: Caponata Baskets recipe
- suitable to vegetarians
- Net Weight
- 280 g
- Price per Kg €
- 24,1 €
- May contain traces of
- nuts, cheese, seafood
- Keep away from heat. After opening, refrigerate and consume within 2-3 days.
- Tips for use
- Ready to eat. Serve warm. Highly suitable as a starter, side dish or vegetable main course.
Sicilia in Bocca is a Sicilian company in Paternò (CT) specialising in food products typical of Sicilian cuisine. A careful selection of raw materials together with traditional Sicilian recipes guarantee quality products, 100% made in Sicily, exported all over the world. The company offers a wide range of typical Sicilian products:
- Hors d'oeuvres: from olive or artichoke patés to vegetables preserved in oil, all made following old family recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
- Sauces and pestos are this company’s true workhorse. The variety of flavours has been designed to recall typical colorful Sicilian landscapes: pistachio pesto, “Etna” red pesto, “malavoglia” sauce, “Pantelleria” sauce.
- Fish preserved in oil, strictly of Sicilian origin: it is available in different variants and is so good that it can be used to enrich all your dishes, from appetizers to main courses.
- Fish creams: perfect as an appetizer or for a snack with friends, they are made with organic extra virgin olive oil, which gives a delicate but delicious taste at the same time.
- Desserts: made following ancient Sicilian recipes, desserts and pastries - made with almonds, pistachio, oranges and chocolate – they make for a rightful conclusion to a meal when paired a good glass of fortified wine, or for a welcome gift to friends and relatives.