Sicilian caponata 280 gr. Classic side dish of Sicilian cuisine based on fried vegetables. Made in Sicily from local ingredients, including Nocellara Etnea olives from the area of Mount Etna.
Ingredients: Aubergines, peppers, onion, celery, Nocellara Etnea green olives, tomato sauce, raisins, pine nuts, evo oil, vinegar, sugar, tomato extract. May contain traces of: nuts, cheese, fish.
How to enjoy this product at best: Caponata Baskets recipe
- suitable to vegetarians
- Net Weight
- 280 g
- Price per Kg €
- 24,1 €
- May contain traces of
- nuts, cheese, seafood
- Keep away from heat. After opening, refrigerate and consume within 2-3 days.
- Tips for use
- Ready to eat. Serve warm. Highly suitable as a starter, side dish or vegetable main course.
Sicilia in Bocca is a Sicilian company in Paternò (CT) specialized in food products of typical Sicilian cuisine.
A careful selection of raw materials together with traditional Sicilian recipes are a guarantee of quality products, 100% made in Sicily, exported all over the world. The company offers a wide range of typical Sicilian products:
- APPETIZERS: ranging from olive or artichoke paté to vegetables in oil, all made according to the old family recipes, which are handed down from generation to generation;
- SUGHI and PESTI: the real battle horse of this company, conceived to recall the typical and colorful Sicilian landscapes, in a multiplicity of tastes and flavours, such as pistachio pesto, red pesto of Etna, Malavoglia sauce or Pantelleria sauce;
- FISH IN OIL: strictly from Sicily, it is available in different variations and is so good that it can be used to enrich all your dishes, from appetizers to main courses;
- FISH CREAMS: perfect as an appetizer or as a snack for friends, they are made with extra virgin organic olive oil, which gives a delicate but tasty at the same time;
DESSERTS: made following the ancient Sicilian recipes, cakes and pastries - made with almonds, pistachios, oranges and chocolate - represent the worthy conclusion of a meal, accompanied by a good glass of liqueur wine, but also a welcome gift to friends and relatives.