Wild rocket pesto 180 gr. Made in Sicily. Dressing for pasta dishes, salads and sandwiches. With sun-dried tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano and almonds.
Sconto del 10% se acquisti 6 confezioni
10% off if you purchase 6 pieces
10% de réduction si vous achetez 6 pièces
Wild rocket pesto in a jar of 180 gr. Dressing for pasta dishes, salads and sandwiches. Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, wild rocket 21%, chopped dried tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, chopped roasted almonds, garlic, lemon juice. May contain traces of: celery, nuts, seafood.
- suitable for vegetarians
- Net Weight
- 180 g
- Price per Kg €
- cheese, almonds
- May contain traces of
- nuts, celery, seafood
- Keep away from heat. After opening, refrigerate.
- Tips for use
- Ready to eat. Use to dress pasta dishes, salads or sandwiches.
Sicilia in Bocca is a Sicilian company in Paternò (CT) specialized in food products of typical Sicilian cuisine.
A careful selection of raw materials together with traditional Sicilian recipes are a guarantee of quality products, 100% made in Sicily, exported all over the world. The company offers a wide range of typical Sicilian products:
- APPETIZERS: ranging from olive or artichoke paté to vegetables in oil, all made according to the old family recipes, which are handed down from generation to generation;
- SUGHI and PESTI: the real battle horse of this company, conceived to recall the typical and colorful Sicilian landscapes, in a multiplicity of tastes and flavours, such as pistachio pesto, red pesto of Etna, Malavoglia sauce or Pantelleria sauce;
- FISH IN OIL: strictly from Sicily, it is available in different variations and is so good that it can be used to enrich all your dishes, from appetizers to main courses;
- FISH CREAMS: perfect as an appetizer or as a snack for friends, they are made with extra virgin organic olive oil, which gives a delicate but tasty at the same time;
DESSERTS: made following the ancient Sicilian recipes, cakes and pastries - made with almonds, pistachios, oranges and chocolate - represent the worthy conclusion of a meal, accompanied by a good glass of liqueur wine, but also a welcome gift to friends and relatives.