Sicilian Pesto Saraceno 180 gr. Sauce for pasta dishes based on traditional Sicilian recipe. With dried tomato, wild fennel, sunflower seed oil, extra virgin olive oil, chili, oregano.
Sconto del 10% se acquisti 6 confezioni
10% off if you purchase 6 pieces
10% de réduction si vous achetez 6 pièces
Pesto saraceno in jar 180 gr. Condiment for pasta dishes. Made in Sicily on traditional recipe with local wild fennel. Ingredients: Dried tomato, wild fennel 7%, sunflower seed oil, extra virgin olive oil, chili pepper, oregano, garlic. May contain traces of: celery, nuts, cheese.
A suggestion of use by Sicilia in Bocca: the recipe of Saracen Fans
Sicilia in Bocca is a Sicilian company in Paternò (CT) specialising in food products typical of Sicilian cuisine. A careful selection of raw materials together with traditional Sicilian recipes guarantee quality products, 100% made in Sicily, exported all over the world. The company offers a wide range of typical Sicilian products:
- Hors d'oeuvres: from olive or artichoke patés to vegetables preserved in oil, all made following old family recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
- Sauces and pestos are this company’s true workhorse. The variety of flavours has been designed to recall typical colorful Sicilian landscapes: pistachio pesto, “Etna” red pesto, “malavoglia” sauce, “Pantelleria” sauce.
- Fish preserved in oil, strictly of Sicilian origin: it is available in different variants and is so good that it can be used to enrich all your dishes, from appetizers to main courses.
- Fish creams: perfect as an appetizer or for a snack with friends, they are made with organic extra virgin olive oil, which gives a delicate but delicious taste at the same time.
- Desserts: made following ancient Sicilian recipes, desserts and pastries - made with almonds, pistachio, oranges and chocolate – they make for a rightful conclusion to a meal when paired a good glass of fortified wine, or for a welcome gift to friends and relatives.