Norma style Pasta Sauce. Made in Sicily from traditional recipe and with local ingredients. Ingredients: Tomato puree, eggplant, basil, evo oil, sunflower seed oil, garlic, sugar, salt. May contain traces of: cheese, nuts, seafood, celery.
Sicilia in Bocca is a Sicilian company in Paternò (CT) specialising in food products typical of Sicilian cuisine. A careful selection of raw materials together with traditional Sicilian recipes guarantee quality products, 100% made in Sicily, exported all over the world. The company offers a wide range of typical Sicilian products:
- Hors d'oeuvres: from olive or artichoke patés to vegetables preserved in oil, all made following old family recipes, handed down from generation to generation.
- Sauces and pestos are this company’s true workhorse. The variety of flavours has been designed to recall typical colorful Sicilian landscapes: pistachio pesto, “Etna” red pesto, “malavoglia” sauce, “Pantelleria” sauce.
- Fish preserved in oil, strictly of Sicilian origin: it is available in different variants and is so good that it can be used to enrich all your dishes, from appetizers to main courses.
- Fish creams: perfect as an appetizer or for a snack with friends, they are made with organic extra virgin olive oil, which gives a delicate but delicious taste at the same time.
- Desserts: made following ancient Sicilian recipes, desserts and pastries - made with almonds, pistachio, oranges and chocolate – they make for a rightful conclusion to a meal when paired a good glass of fortified wine, or for a welcome gift to friends and relatives.