Note: to ensure maximum freshness, the panettone will be shipped from the beginning of December.
The Evergreen Panettone is produced exclusively from sourdough. More than 48 hours of leavening, and the addition of the best Bronte PDO Green Pistachio ensure a soft, tasty and inebriating product. The product is not stuffed to ensure freshness and durability of the same but the package includes a jar of our special pistachio cream to spread on each slice.
INGREDIENTS OF PANETTONE:
Soft Wheat Flour type "0", Natural Yeast (contains Wheat), Water, Butter, Green Bronte Pistachio D.O.P.(Min. 15%), Sugar, Egg yolk, Acacia Honey, Salt, Natural Vanilla Aroma.
INGREDIENTS OF ICING:
Cocoa Butter, Green Bronte Pistachio PDO (min 34%), Sugar, Skimmed milk powder, Milk fat, Natural vanilla flavor.
Emulsifier: soy lecithin.
INGREDIENTS OF PISTACHIO CREAM: Green Bronte Pistachio PDO lightly toasted min. 40%, sugar, vegetable fat (sunflower, cocoa butter), whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lactose. Emulsifiers: sunflower lecithin, natural vanilla aroma. Contains soybean derivatives.
Low durability product, Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat sources and sunlight.
- Origin Guarantee
- Short shelf life product, store in a cool and dry place, away from heat sources and sunlight.
Quality, origin and hygiene: these are the three key points on which the philosophy of Evergreen by Pietro Bonaccorso is based.
Evergreen is a Sicilian family business that since 1960 has passed down the passion to cultivate the green pistachio of Bronte D.O.P.
The company boasts an area of about 10 hectares of pistachio groves that guarantee every two years large quantities of pistachios that are processed and processed in the factory in Bronte until you get about twenty variations of product, between sweet and salty.
The offer to the public of this regional specialty, known all over the world, is very varied and includes:
- FIRST AND SECOND COURSES: fusilli or penne with green pistachio of Bronte D.O.P and pistachio pesti to accompany first or second courses;
- PASTRY: several artisanal pistachio cakes such as nougat, nougat, pistachio paste and Modica pistachio chocolate; - SWEET SPREADS: with pistachios, hazelnuts and Sicilian almonds, the creams are perfect to be enjoyed on bread, biscuits, brioches or in sponge cake;
- LIQUEURS: pistachio liqueur is a real Sicilian speciality, to be accompanied by a good typical regional dessert, also made with pistachio;
- DRIED FRUIT: green pistachio of Bronte D.O.P. sun-dried, not toasted and shelled, suitable for vegans and intolerant to gluten and lactose. It is great to garnish cakes and ice cream, but it can also be enjoyed alone as a snack or aperitif.