Bronte PDO Green pistachio in shell 250 gr.
It is a Slow Food Praesidium and vegan certified.
Note: Nuts are a food allergen.
Presidio Slow Food
- Origin Guarantee
Quality, origin, and hygiene: these the three principles of Pietro Buonaccorso’s Evergreen philosophy. Evergreen is a Sicilian family company that has been passing on the passion for the cultivation of the Pistacchio Verde di Bronte D.O.P (“PDO Bronte Green Pistachio”) since 1960.
This company can boast pistachio orchards covering an area of about 10 hectares, which guarantee great amounts of pistachios every two years and are processed and transformed in the Bronte plant to obtain about 20 different sweet and savoury products.
The products offered to consumers by this world-renowned speciality is very varied, and includes:
- Savoury main courses such as Bronte Green Pistachio-flavoured fusilli and penne (shapes of pasta);
- Pistachio pestos to use with pasta or other savoury dishes;
- Pastries: artisanal pistachio-flavoured sweets such as nougats, pistachio pastries, and pistachio-flavoured Modica chocolate;
- Sweet, spreadable creams in pistachio, hazelnut, and Sicilian almonds; perfect for enjoying spread on bread, biscuits, croissants, or in sponge cake;
- Liqueurs: the pistachio liqueur is a true Sicilian speciality, and can be paired with a typical, regional pistachio sweet.
- Sun-dried PDO Bronte Green Pistachio, shelled and non-toasted, suitable for vegans and gluten and lactose intolerances. Great for garnishing cakes and ice creams, can also be enjoyed on its own as a snack or aperitif.