Fusilli pasta with Bronte PDO Green pistachio 500 gr.
Fusilli are one of the most popular pasta shapes and lend themselves to numerous preparations. The fusilli of Evergreen are prepared from high quality durum wheat semolina and using bronze wire drawing. Then they are dried very slowly as tradition dictates. The dough is enriched with Bronte PDO pistachio. Fusilli have a very porous surface that perfectly accommodates Bronte PDO Pistachio pesto. Ideal also for the recipe of pasta brontese.
Ingredients: Durum wheat semolina, paste of green PDO pistachio of Bronte, natural colored with chlorophyll and turmeric and water.
Use: ideal for pasta dishes.
Cooking: 4 - 6 minutes.
- Vegan OK
Quality, origin, and hygiene: these the three principles of Pietro Buonaccorso’s Evergreen philosophy. Evergreen is a Sicilian family company that has been passing on the passion for the cultivation of the Pistacchio Verde di Bronte D.O.P (“PDO Bronte Green Pistachio”) since 1960.
This company can boast pistachio orchards covering an area of about 10 hectares, which guarantee great amounts of pistachios every two years and are processed and transformed in the Bronte plant to obtain about 20 different sweet and savoury products.
The products offered to consumers by this world-renowned speciality is very varied, and includes:
- Savoury main courses such as Bronte Green Pistachio-flavoured fusilli and penne (shapes of pasta);
- Pistachio pestos to use with pasta or other savoury dishes;
- Pastries: artisanal pistachio-flavoured sweets such as nougats, pistachio pastries, and pistachio-flavoured Modica chocolate;
- Sweet, spreadable creams in pistachio, hazelnut, and Sicilian almonds; perfect for enjoying spread on bread, biscuits, croissants, or in sponge cake;
- Liqueurs: the pistachio liqueur is a true Sicilian speciality, and can be paired with a typical, regional pistachio sweet.
- Sun-dried PDO Bronte Green Pistachio, shelled and non-toasted, suitable for vegans and gluten and lactose intolerances. Great for garnishing cakes and ice creams, can also be enjoyed on its own as a snack or aperitif.